Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back to Blogging

Almost 5 months have gone by since the arrival of our Ty guy. I decided to get back into blogging. I go back and read my pregnancy blog and I love reliving my pregnancy, but in the not pregnant and miserable way anymore. Haha. I have a horrible memory and know this will allow me to remember some of the fun little stories that we experience as we raise Tyler. Wow, did I just say “raise”? It is still crazy to think that Greg and I are parents, yet it is hard to remember what life was like without Tyler. It has been the hardest thing we have ever done, but I sure do love that little guy.

In the past 4 and a half months, Tyler has almost tripled in size. He is now smiling, gibber gabbing, rolling over and laughing. His little smile just gets me every time!

This past week we had his 4 month doctor’s appointment. Greg and I both went with Tyler. Our pediatrician told us we could start veggies! We started with carrots and Tyler LOVES them! Anyways, at this visit Tyler got 2 shots. Greg was going to stand with Tyler, talk to him and hold his little hands. At the last second, he said, “I can’t do this! Brittany, you do it!”. So, we switched spots. I look over at Greg and he is pacing back and forth. It was so cute and funny to see Greg act this way. It was something I had never seen before. He was so concerned! Tyler took his shots like a champ and only cried for 10 seconds. I think it took Greg longer to get over the shots than Tyler.

Here is Tyler's 4 month sofa picture.

I hope to be able to blog often. I hope you all enjoy our little stories:)

No comments:

Post a Comment