Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!

I have a new alarm clock. I love my new alarm clock, but it comes without a snooze button. In fact, it is very inconsistent and wakes you up at all times in the middle of the night and REALLY early in the morning. His name is Tyler:)

I was never a morning person. I used to need at least 9 hours of sleep to function. I love sleep and I hope that one day I will be able to sleep again. But, it is really hard to be cranky in the morning when you see this sweet little angel face. He is SO happy in the morning. It is our favorite time of the day with Tyler. His little smile turns your mood from exhausted to happy. It is what gets me out of the bed in the morning, literally.

My happy baby!

One happy baby and one tired baby!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment